In Monday’s special episode, we dive deep into the First Amendment to the Constitution with “My Rights Are Your Rights: The Fight for Free Speech.”
In the special, we hear from:
- Lata Nott, Executive Director of the First Amendment Center at the Newseum.
- Professor Nadine Strossen, New York Law School.
- Congressman Anthony Brown (D-MD) on his bill to regulate “hate speech” on college campuses.
- Congressman Jim Jordan (R-OH) on the “slippery slope” of such legislation.
- Bill of Rights
- Professor Nadine Strossen’s book: “HATE: Why We Should Resist It with Free Speech, Not Censorship” (Available May 1, 2018)
- Congressman Anthony Brown’s H.R. 4093 – CAMPUS HATE Crimes Act
Editor’s note: This episode is 18 minutes in length.